Friday 28 February 2014

Doing Simple Blogging

Keeping everything Simple!

This is my first post on this blog. It is a part of my blogging experiment I will be adding useful content on this blog and rely only on organic + social traffic without doing any artificial linkbuilding.


Why I started this on blogger why not on wordpress ?

As I said it is an experiment blog though in wordpress you can do much more customization it also provides you much better control of your data than blogger. In wordpress everything is stored on your own server, in blogger everything is on the naughty google's server.

The only think I guess I will miss on blogger will be those fantastic wordpress seo plugins :(


What I will post ?

I will give back the knowledge the web has given to me in the last past 5 years. I've learnt many things since I started blogging on the webs.com to blogger to own website to forum from any different beautiful forums.


This post will remind me as why I started this blog.

So I think I should now end this post and post something more useful.    

Add me on Google Plus