Saturday 15 March 2014

Why I moved from Blogger to Wordpress

At the time of writing this post I have still not moved from Blogger yeah I am writing against using blogger on the Blogger Platform Irony!!

I started this blog on blogger as with blogger you get the Boon of free security maintenance, site url, hosting, over all maintenance and because of my other projects I was not sure if I could really devote enough time to this blog.

The biggest reason why I decided to move to wordpress is because I am missing the flexibility than wordpress offers as compare to blogger yeah there are widgets but they are really hard to find that come from any trusted source and could really fulfill my requirements.

However using blogger has given me the precious insight which will help me in writing post for bloggers who are using the blogger platform.

Anyways I had to create a tutorial on migrating from blogger to wordpress so now I can record my own migration journey and add to my video tutorials list.


So I will update my developments as soon as I will make them :D

A little update

I am searching for a good theme and making the list of all the plugins I have to install.


Domain configuring done. The mx record problem is really getting more and more frustrating ah.. still I am not receiving mails to my new domain email probably the problem will be automatically resolved after 48-72 hours.

Finally the email not receiving problem has been solved now I can focus on installing themes, plugins and hardening wordpress security.

No comments:

Post a Comment